Looking for an excuse to travel to the Bahamas? Look no further! We have all the excuses, I mean perfectly good reasons, right here.
1. Bahamians drive on the left side of the road. This is a good time to see just how ambidextrous your driving really is.
2. If math isn't your thing, go to the Bahamas in order to avoid confusing currency exchange rates. The Bahamian dollar is equal to the U.S. dollar.
3. No passport, no problem! Nassau Paradise Island is one of the few places that will allow U.S. citizens to enter the country without a passport. There is one little catch though- the U.S. will require your passport as proof you are a citizen in order to enter back into the country.
4. Many hotels allow children under the age of 12 to stay free! And even provide activities to keep children entertained while the adults engage in more adult activities.
5. The expected high temperature for Monday, April 6, 2009 is 78 F. The low temperature is predicted to be 75F. In comparison, New York City is predicted to be a high of 60, and a low of 45. And that is just unacceptable!
6. The water temperature in the Bahamas hardly ever drops below a perfect 72 degrees F.
7. Beaches, beaches, and more beaches.
8. Your tweenage daughter will love you forever if you take her to see the Jonas Brothers live at Atlantis.
9. Snorkeling is just not something that can be done at a desk. And it must be done!
10. The captain's hat in your closet will make a lot more sense if you take it sailing.
11. Fishing! You can finally say, "I once caught a fish this big!"
12. Vacation packages to the Caribbean begin at just $105 roundtrip!
13. You have never seen a real palm tree on a beach before. And that's just sad.
14. You have 20 days of use or lose vacation time you are about to lose.
15. It's the Bahamas!!