Who says that having children means the end of traveling often? Here are ten amazing mothers that continue to suffer from wanderlust and do it in style:
1) @DeliciousbabyShe is a mother of three (ages 4, 2 1/2 and a newborn)
living in Seattle, WA. Her blog, deliciousbaby.com, covers traveling with babies, toddlers and kids.
2) @WeJustGotBackSuzanne Kelleher, the co-founder/Editor-in-Chief of WeJustGotBack.com and mother of three, discusses everything in family travel.
3) @KeepsMeSmilingThis mommy blogger loves family travel! She is the co-founder of My Busy Kit (mybusykit.com).
4) @TravelSavvyKaytBased out of Germany, this freelance writer and avid traveler (with 4-year-old son in tow) can be found at TravelSavvyMom.com.
5) @wandermomA mother of two boys, Michelle Duffy runs a great travel blog (wandermom.com) and tweets about family travel.
6) @TravelSavvyMomWriter, mother of two and the founder of travelsavvymom.com reaches nearly 6,000 people on twitter.
7) @mommypoppinsWant to know what's happening in New York City for kids? Follow her!
8) @backpacktobuggyMeg is a traveler and parent to a 2 year old. This wine lover is always planning her next trip for the family
and says she is trying to "live greener."