This Thanksgiving take some advice from Mama and we'll all have a good time!
1. Deep fried turkey is wonderful. But when using your deep fryer, use it in the backyard, away from the house, and keep a fire extinguisher nearby.
2. If you are flying somewhere, check in the night before on your own computer. This eliminates standing in line when you get there!
3. Use your manners at the table!
4. Try not to check any luggage if you are flying. Small, light weight carry on luggage is preferred!
5. If you are going to be in Mama's kitchen it had better be to help with the dishes!
6. If you are driving, print out some alternative routes just in case of inclement weather or highway closures.
7. Don't be starting a fight with your brother over who gets the wishbone.
8. Always pack an extra change of clothes and underwear in your carry-on, just in case!
9. If you are staying in a hotel, tip your housekeeping staff a little bit extra. They would have preferred to stay home on Thanksgiving too.
10. Tell your Mama you are grateful for her! Because she'll always be grateful for you!