Why Mama says go to London!
1. Big red tour buses.
2. The sidewalk corners that all say "LOOK RIGHT!" so that silly little tourists don't get smashed by on-coming traffic. Mama doesn't like it when her babies get smashed!
3. Anything with "Mind the Gap" written on it. Now, if Mama could just them to put up signs that say "Mind Mama!"
5. Palaces- Do you think they could build a palace for Mama??
7. Buildings older than the entire United States.
8. Kebab street vendors
9. Walking through history!
10. The accents.
11. That KFC is so popular there, and that they call it KFC and not Kentucky Fried Chicken. And the KFC near the Tower of London that boasts 100 types of beer. And that KFC there serves beer.
13. Ordering bangers and mash. Cause Mama loves her bangers and mash.
14. Red phone booths.
15. That downtown London looks a lot like downtown New York City- Starbucks, Gap, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc all over the place. Mama needs her comfort foods.
16. Cheap summer deals to London.
17. All the songs that include London in it- London Bridges (the children's tune), London Bridge (by Fergie), London Calling (the Clash), Werewolves of London,Foggy Day in London Town, and on and on and on! Mama loves to sing to her babies!